Who manages my data?
- Rinzler Ltd manages any collected data.
- Rinzler Ltd is a company registered in the United Kingdom under company number 11291278.
- Our trading office address is 85 Great Portland Street, First Floor, London, England, W1W 7LT.
- Rinzler Ltd is registered with the Information Commissioner's Office.
What data do you collect about me?
- For identification purposes we collect your e-mail address.
- We collect error reporting data as well as your browser agent and anonymised IP address.
- We collect data such as the dates of arrival to the site as well any pages you visit. All of this data is anonymised by Matomo.
- We also collect data regarding payments made via our payment gateway partners. These include the type of payment and the amount. We never store any card details.
With whom do you share my data?
Your data will only be shared with our partners:
- Mapbox - for generating custom location maps for contacts and messages.
- Stripe - for credit card payment processing.
- Coinpayments - for cryptocurrency payments.
- Matomo - for anonymised analytics.
What are the data collected about me used for?
- Your data is used to carry out a verification at your login to the website.
- Your e-mail address may also be used to provide information about changes to our website as well as notification emails, these settings can be adjusted in your user account dashboard.
- Cookies are text data used to verify that you are really you.
How do I manage my cookies?
- If you do not want to save cookies from our website, you have the possibility to change set your browser in a way that allows you to block the above mentioned cookies.
Access to data collected about me
- You have the right to obtain data collected in our service.
- To access the data that we have about you simply login to the application, click on Account -> Request All My Data, enter your password and click Request.
- You will then be able to download a JSON formatted file with all the details we hold about you, most of which is encrypted with your private encryption key.
Right of data erasure
- You have the right to delete your personal data stored in our service.
- To do this, please visit your account dashboard, you will find a button with the option to delete all your account data.
- Your account access will be revoked and all your personal data will be removed immediately. You will receive and an e-mail confirming the deletion of your data.
- Please note that due to the nature of backups it may take upto a month to fully delete your data from our archival backups.